The 10th IEEE International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies will be held in BakuThe 10th IEEE International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies (AICT2016) will be held in Baku, Azerbaijan on the 12, 13 and 14th of October 2016.
The AICT2016 Conference will build on the success of the previous conferences, which were held in Baku, Tashkent, Tbilisi, Astana and Rostov-on-Don.
AICT2016 is co-organized by Ministry of Communication and High Technologies of Azerbaijan, Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan, Qafqaz University, Baku State University, Lomonosov Moscow State University Baku branch, Azerbaijan Technical University, Institute of Information Technology and Institute of Control Systems of ANAS, with support of IEEE Azerbaijan Joint Chapter and technically sponsored by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). AICT2016 will offer oral, keynote speeches, tutorials and, professional meetings. Submitted papers are expected to cover state-of-the-art technologies, theoretical concepts, standards, products implementation, ongoing research projects as well as application issues of the ICT. In the previous AICT was joined by hundreds of participants from several countries including Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Finland, Georgia, Germany, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Latvia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, etc.
Building on the success of previous conferences held in Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Kazakhstan and Russia, AICT2016 is expected to be one of the most significant international academic conferences in the field of ICT implementation, which draws together researchers, academics, practitioners around the world to exchange, reveal and promote the latest advances and technologies in regards of the Application of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in Education and Research, Business and Administration, Industry, Governance, Health Care, Humanities and Social Sciences.
Researchers, practitioners and distinguished speakers are invited to submit a paper and/or to make proposals of original research speeches addressing business and technical issues, challenges, solutions, and technologies in building applications, complete solutions and ICT-based services.
AICT2016 conference is focused in the scientific topics classified into the following technical tracks:
- Big Data Management and Application
- Data Mining and Data Engineering
- Cyber Security Issues
- Latest Trends in ICT Application
- Communication, network and hardware
- ICT in Business Administration, Finance and Economy
- ICT in Governance and Government Policy Making
- ICT in Education, Humanities, Social Sciences and Research
- ICT in Medicine and Health Care
Views: 897©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- China Targeting Telecoms in Corruption Probe
- Mobile operators of national market to reduce roaming tariffs
- Iran vows to unplug Internet
- Bangladesh to use electronic voting system for next elections
- Philippine IT sector to launch five-year digital strategy plan
- Russian Premier Vladimir Putin meets ITU Secretary-General Hamadoun Touré
- US lawmakers propose to regulate use of geolocation data
- Unlimited mobile data plans dying as telcos gear up for cloud future
- Europe at risk of falling behind US and Asia on 4G use
- Netherlands first to regulate on net neutrality
- Korean Co Takes Aim At Display Patents
- Regulators, Banks Look for IT Hires After Breakdowns
- Electron transactions spreading
- Schools in remote rural areas will connect to the single database via network without SIM
- Obama to Personally Tweet From Twitter Account