National software created for controlling personal budgetToday, the ICT sector may be viewed as an efficient tool for ensuring sustainable development of Azerbaijan, strengthening the country’s intellectual capacity and developing business. The Ministry of Communications and High Technologies keeps business projects operating in these directions in the center of its attention and takes necessary measures for development of these projects.
One of these business projects, the company PES, which is currently operating at the High Technologies Park, has developed new software for monitoring its personal expenses, which is called "Israf". The software has both mobile and web versions and is registration free. The mobile version is more useful for the inclusion of expenses.
All information coming from a mobile device is identified by the server. But it is not necessary to connect a mobile device to the Internet for the inclusion of expenses. The program works according to the "cloud technology" logic. All information is stored in both mobile equipment and server. And there is a service ensuring data exchange between them.
For example, you include expenses using your mobile phone. Then, during your leisure time, you access the Internet via your computer’s browser to divide these expenses by category (transportation, food, education and so on). You can also specify a significance level for each expense.
At the end of the month, you will know for what and how much money you spent based on the information you entered. The program also has an option for carrying out multicurrency operations based on the current exchange rate of the Central Bank. The program has been translated into the Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages.
Views: 630©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Analysis: New Internet rules will spawn battle for "dots"
- Global software market to bounce back in 2011
- Gartner: Top security vendors are losing market share
- UK health firm signs £1.3m deal for new financial management software
- Suspected LulzSec and Anonymous members arrested in UK
- Dutch study possible Iran hacking of government web sites
- Turkish net hijack hits big name websites
- Coverity software testing package ensures search for God Particle stays on track
- Progress Revolution 2011: IT must focus on adaptability
- French Postal Service Implements Cameleon Software
- Microsoft targets $520bn intelligent device market with next version of Windows Embedded
- Increase in Azerbaijani software market hits 25 percent in 2011
- Microsoft shuffles execs to better manage Windows 8, smartphone ops
- Adobe Q4 profit falls 35%
- Worldwide Database and Data Integration Software Market Expected to Grow 11.6% in 2011, According to IDC