More than 23 thousand electronic signature certificates were issued in 2016Electronic signature, which reduces distances by saving time and manpower, has been used for the exchange of documents in Azerbaijan for more than 4 years now.
Electronic signature, which is an element of confirming electronic document, identifies process participants in the virtual space, provides safe and flexible implementation of electronic document exchange.
The benefits of electronic signature include time saving, privacy, convenience, integrity, recognition, reliability, responsibility, transition of business relationships and contacts to the electronic format.
Documents signed with an electronic signature can be delivered to where you need within a few seconds. Therefore, the use of electronic signatures is on the rise.
Thus, a total of 23040 electronic signature certificates were issued in 2016. 18470 of them were issued to state agencies, 1400 – to psychical persons and 3170 – to legal entities.
A total of 23040 electronic signatures have been issued so far, which is 6254 more than in 2015 and makes up 23% of the total number of issued electronic signature certificates.
According to statistics, starting from the date of commissioning of electronic signature certificates until 1 January 2017, the number of electronic signatures issued to state agencies amounted to 65982, to psychical persons - 1721, to legal entities – 17024. The number of electronic certificates that have been issued so far by the National Certification Services Centre has reached 100216.
During 2016, state agencies carried out 7460300 e-signature authentication operations and 1339822 operations on authentication of psychical persons and legal entities.
A total number of operations amounted to 8800122, which makes up 49% of 17852793 operations on authentication and electronic signatures.
The electronic signature is also one of the means of authentication on the Electronic Government portal
During 2016, a total of 4527251 authentications with the use of electronic signature cards were registered on the portal.
Note that last year, the National Certification Services Centre provided a new type of electronic signature certificate carriers - USB-keys - for use by citizens.
These carriers, which are easy to use and comfortable to wear, allow people to save their money and keep safely electronic signature keys. Thus, USB-keys don’t require the use of card readers.
Note that electronic signature carriers can be obtained from the registration centres of the National Certification Services Centre or from the electronic signature portal (www.e-imza.az). They can also be ordered on the E-government portal.
Note that electronic signature cards have been widely used in the field of public administration since 2012.
Views: 51©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy