Austrian expert highly praised the work done in the field of e-government in AzerbaijanAt the initiative of the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies (MCHT), Special Representative of the Platform “Digital Austria” Christian Roop arrived in Azerbaijan to analyse the current situation in the fields of e-government, e-services and e-commerce and to make proposals for their improvement.
The Platform “Digital Austria” - is the coordinating body of the Government of this country in the area of electronic government and information and communication technologies.
It should be noted that Austria is one of the leading countries of the European Union in the sphere of organisation of electronic services.
During his stay in Azerbaijan, Christian Roop familiarized himself with the situation in the field of e-government.
In particular, meetings were held at the Data Processing Centre and other structures of MCHT, which is the operator of the “E-government” portal.
The Austrian expert praised the work carried out in Azerbaijan in the sphere of e-government and e-services.
During the seminar, held at the Data Processing Centre, Christian Roop made a presentation on e-government and e-services in Austria.
Christian Roop’s visit was carried out with the support of the EU Representation in Azerbaijan.
It should be noted that as a result of this work, the number of e-services on the “E-government” portal (www.e-gov.az) reached 430.
Views: 215©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy