Google released messenger without a keyboard, which translates the voice into text and puts EmojiStartup Area 120, owned by Google, has released a new app for messaging Supersonic Fun Voice Messenger. Novelty is a reinterpreted version of the messenger, a feature of which is that it is impossible to type text to chat is offered through voice recordings.
The program has a pretty interesting concept: the user dictates a message, and it will automatically be converted into text, and between sentences there are suitable in the sense of emoticons. Such a function now there are many messengers, but here is the only way.
Supersonic Fun Voice Messenger able not just to record voice messages and send them like that, but to convert voice to text. This is done for those cases when you listen to the administration is not possible. The developers emphasize that some of the words the messenger does not convert to text and Emoji.
Chats can be private or group. As for voice recordings, they disappear from the chat as soon as the recipient listens to them. It is likely that the ability of Supersonic Fun Voice Messenger will be built into other instant messengers Google, for example, Allo.
Supersonic Fun Voice Messenger is available on iOS and Android, but is currently released only in the United States.
Views: 56©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Azerbaijani project to monitor disease via mobile phones
- Innovative educational system to be improved under presidential decree
- NTRC prolongs license of two TV and radio organizations for 6 years
- Azerbaijan establishes e-registry for medicines
- Azerbaijani museum introduces e-guide
- Nar Mobile opens “Nar Dunyasi” sales and service center in Siyazan city
- International conference on custom electronic services held in Baku
- OIC secretary general to attend COMSTECH meeting in Baku
- Azerbaijan develops earthquake warning system
- New law to regulate transition to digital broadcasting in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijani State Social Protection Fund introduces electronic digital signature
- Intellectual traffic management system in Baku to be commissioned in December
- Tax Ministry of Azerbaijan started receiving video-addresses
- World Bank recommends Azerbaijan to speed up e-service introduction in real estate
- Azerbaijan to shift to electronic registration of real estate