Electronic Security Centre becomes a member of international organisationThe Electronic Security Centre under the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies has become a member of the Cybersecurity Alliance for Mutual Progress (CAMP) operating in South Korea.
CAMP is a global platform committed to ensuring a safer cybersecurity environment through the development of international partnership in this area.
The Alliance was created with the aim of ensuring the security of developing countries in cyberspace by establishing close cooperation with these countries in this field.
At the same time, CAMP renders necessary methodological assistance to its members on cyber security issues.
A membership with this international organisation will enable our country to keep track of the latest cybersecurity trends and to obtain reports and information on cyber threats on a regular basis.
Views: 484©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy