Aztelecom to apply new rules for payment of internet feesAztelecom Limited Liability Company will apply new rules for payment of internet fees in the service area of Khachmaz Telecommunications Node.
Thus, for new and current users of "aztelekom.net" provider the service will be activated from the date of payment of a monthly fee. The last day of using the service will be considered the date of expiry of a monthly usage.
The service will be automatically deactivated on the day of expiration of the monthly fee and the debt for the period after deactivation will not be charged.
The service will be activated at any time after the payment, and the monthly internet fee will be charged from the date of activation.
For example, if the user pays for the service not on the 14th but on the 25th day of the month, the online service will be activated from this day and users will be able to use the service until the 25th day of the next month.
Views: 47©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy