Aztelekom LLC launches secure internet service"Aztelekom" Limited Liability Company has launched secure internet service in test mode for users belonging to different age groups.
The service providing wide choice opportunities protects uses from viruses, undesirable content promoting violence and other threats.
The service offers the subscribers of “Aztelekom.net” internet provider various defence mechanisms protecting them from undesirable websites.
Thus, the user can compile a “white list” of desirable internet resources. At the same time, he can include the resources that are considered dangerous in the “black list” to limit their use.
Besides, the user can deactivate the filter at any time to access certain web resources and afterwards he can activate the filter again.
At present, users in 9 regions (Absheron, Imishli, Naftalan, Goychay, Shirvan, Lankaran, Gabala, Oguz and Hajigabul TCN) use this service in the test mode.
In the near future, the secure internet service will be provided in all regions and cities except for Baku and Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic.
Note that, recently, Baku Telephone Communication Production Association also launched secure internet service for the subscribers of “Bakinternet” internet provider.
Views: 67©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- 24% of U.S. Adults have made phone calls on the Internet
- UNESCO puts sustainable learning online
- Australia gives incentives for the use of telehealth
- US launches computer programme for poor kids
- UN declares web access as human right
- Facebook growth slows in stalkerbase heartlands
- One Third of Millionaires Use Social Media
- Facebook Seeks Bigger Role in Software for Mobile Apps
- Icann increases web domain suffixes
- IBM launches new social networking platform for enterprises
- Google Notches One Billion Unique Visitors Per Month
- Internet providers cut international channel renting costs by 60%
- Azerbaijan launches standard time on internet
- Icann launches facility to ease DNSSec adoption
- Social network data mining yields worrying results for traditional media