Mobile operators of national market to reduce roaming tariffsThe Ministry of communications and information technologies appealed to mobile operators with the proposal to consider opportunities to reduce tariffs for roaming services, the deputy minister said.
According to him, the main argument is that the current year has been declared the year of tourism in the country, and, accordingly, reasonable rates for certain services, including for roaming services is important for tourists. Over the last month, mobile communication operators in Azerbaijan made specific proposals to reduce roaming tariffs. He noted: “Tariffs for roaming services differ depending on the directions. Therefore, for example, a 50-percent decline in roaming tariffs is acceptable for arab countries, as a cost of one minute talking has hit about $4”.
Views: 2140©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- China Targeting Telecoms in Corruption Probe
- Iran vows to unplug Internet
- Bangladesh to use electronic voting system for next elections
- Philippine IT sector to launch five-year digital strategy plan
- Russian Premier Vladimir Putin meets ITU Secretary-General Hamadoun Touré
- US lawmakers propose to regulate use of geolocation data
- Unlimited mobile data plans dying as telcos gear up for cloud future
- Europe at risk of falling behind US and Asia on 4G use
- Netherlands first to regulate on net neutrality
- Korean Co Takes Aim At Display Patents
- Regulators, Banks Look for IT Hires After Breakdowns
- Electron transactions spreading
- Schools in remote rural areas will connect to the single database via network without SIM
- Obama to Personally Tweet From Twitter Account