Android version of E-government portal launchedFrom now on, the holders of Android devices will be able to use the mobile version of the “E-government” portal (e-gov.az). The mobile version of the portal was specifically optimized for portable devices. And this provides the convenience of using the application and allows saving internet traffic. The mobile application can be accessed with the use of e-signature card, username/password and mobile ID.
Initially, the holders of mobile devices running on “Android” operating system will be able to use 18 of 423 electronic services presented on the portal. 7 of these e-services are provided by the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies, 1 – by the Ministry of Internal Affairs, 1 – the Ministry of Justice, 3 – the Ministry of Health, and 6 different types of e-certificates.
Also, using the mobile version of the E-government portal, citizens will be able to get information on utility and mortgage debts, traffic fines, etc. in real-time mode. The application has such functions as “User data”, “Favourite e-services”, “The latest updates”. Those who have questions connected with the use of the mobile applications may apply to 157 Call Centre.
Views: 575©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- China Targeting Telecoms in Corruption Probe
- Mobile operators of national market to reduce roaming tariffs
- Iran vows to unplug Internet
- Bangladesh to use electronic voting system for next elections
- Philippine IT sector to launch five-year digital strategy plan
- Russian Premier Vladimir Putin meets ITU Secretary-General Hamadoun Touré
- US lawmakers propose to regulate use of geolocation data
- Unlimited mobile data plans dying as telcos gear up for cloud future
- Europe at risk of falling behind US and Asia on 4G use
- Netherlands first to regulate on net neutrality
- Korean Co Takes Aim At Display Patents
- Regulators, Banks Look for IT Hires After Breakdowns
- Electron transactions spreading
- Schools in remote rural areas will connect to the single database via network without SIM
- Obama to Personally Tweet From Twitter Account