HTC may announce its 2017 flagship smartphone on March 20HTC could announce its 2017 flagship smartphone, the HTC 11, at an event on March 20. A teaser image posted on HTC Taiwan's Facebook page hints at an "unexpected surprise" from the company.
HTC is not sharing any other details about the event, but if rumours are anything to go by, we could see the launch of HTC 11 and HTC One X10. The HTC 10 was launched almost a year ago and the timing seems right for the company to drop its 2017 flagship. LG has already announced its flagship G6 and Samsung is set to follow suit with the Galaxy S8 launch on March 29.
HTC recently introduced its new U series - U Ultra and U Play - with metal and glass construction. The HTC U Ultra comes with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821, while the upcoming flagship HTC 11 is expected to rock a Snapdragon 835 chipset. The HTC One X10, the successor to the One X9, has been part of major leaks in the recent times. Live images of the HTC One X10 have leaked and it is expected to feature a 5.5-inch full HD display, 3GB of RAM and a MediaTek Helio P10 chipset. With the One X10, HTC could be competing with the likes of Xiaomi, Lenovo and OnePlus in the mid-ranged space.
While rumors around HTC's event is a smartphone launch, the company could also announce updates to its Vive VR platform. For now, we will have to stay tuned until March 20 to know what HTC has in store for us.
Views: 43©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Azerbaijani project to monitor disease via mobile phones
- Innovative educational system to be improved under presidential decree
- NTRC prolongs license of two TV and radio organizations for 6 years
- Azerbaijan establishes e-registry for medicines
- Azerbaijani museum introduces e-guide
- Nar Mobile opens “Nar Dunyasi” sales and service center in Siyazan city
- International conference on custom electronic services held in Baku
- OIC secretary general to attend COMSTECH meeting in Baku
- Azerbaijan develops earthquake warning system
- New law to regulate transition to digital broadcasting in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijani State Social Protection Fund introduces electronic digital signature
- Intellectual traffic management system in Baku to be commissioned in December
- Tax Ministry of Azerbaijan started receiving video-addresses
- World Bank recommends Azerbaijan to speed up e-service introduction in real estate
- Azerbaijan to shift to electronic registration of real estate