The service ‘Poçtap’ has been integrated into the E-government portalThe service "Poçtap" ("Pochtap"), launched by Azerpost LLC, has been integrated into the E-government portal.
The aim of the service "Poçtap" is returning of lost documents to their owners.
Thus, if you have lost any of your documents, you can find them by using the e-service "POCTAP - Search for lost documents".
To do this, you should access the E-government portal and select this e-service from the list of the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies’ e-services.
First of all, you should select the category of the document in the opened page. Then, enter the number of the document, your surname, name and patronymic name into the appropriate fields and click on the "Search" button.
The results matching search criteria will immediately appear on the screen.
If the document is found, the owner, after paying the state fee, can call the call center (169) and ask to send the document to the nearest post office, where he can pick it up later.
The e-service doesn’t require registration.
The person who gets the lost document at post offices or "Shebeke" service centers through "Poçtap" service must pay service fee in the amount of AZN1.80. If the person wants the lost document to be delivered to his/her address, delivery fee is calculated in accordance with Azerexpresspost’s service rates.
It should be noted that the number of the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies’ e-services that have been integrated into the E-government portal has reached 38.
Views: 39©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Azerbaijani project to monitor disease via mobile phones
- Innovative educational system to be improved under presidential decree
- NTRC prolongs license of two TV and radio organizations for 6 years
- Azerbaijan establishes e-registry for medicines
- Azerbaijani museum introduces e-guide
- Nar Mobile opens “Nar Dunyasi” sales and service center in Siyazan city
- International conference on custom electronic services held in Baku
- OIC secretary general to attend COMSTECH meeting in Baku
- Azerbaijan develops earthquake warning system
- New law to regulate transition to digital broadcasting in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijani State Social Protection Fund introduces electronic digital signature
- Intellectual traffic management system in Baku to be commissioned in December
- Tax Ministry of Azerbaijan started receiving video-addresses
- World Bank recommends Azerbaijan to speed up e-service introduction in real estate
- Azerbaijan to shift to electronic registration of real estate