Samsung Galaxy S8 to come with high-speed camera sensor, can shoot 1000 images per secondAnother day, another Samsung Galaxy S8 rumor. But this is one you may not have heard of yet. The Galaxy S8 is rumored to be coming out with a top-of-the-line camera sensor that has a high-speed function, apparently able to shoot close to “1000 shots per second.”
According to Korean news outfit Chosun, rumors from Samsung’s home market say that the upcoming flagship – the Galaxy S8 – will be coming out with a camera sensor that renders itself well to high-speed photography. The sensor uses dedicated DRAM chips to store images at a much faster rate than the standard cable from sensor to chipset.
We think that this sensor might be Sony’s new 3-layer stacked CMOS sensor which it announced in February. The similarities include the usage of DRAM for storage, a first in the mobile photography and mobile camera sensor market. For those wondering at the speed, you can just imagine shooting slow motion videos in FullHD (1080p) at 1000 frames per second, where the standard is usually only at 60 frames per second.
The Galaxy S8 will be officially unveiled on March 29, a little less than two weeks from now. As much as we already know about the flagship, we’re still excited to see which of the rumored features will make it to the official device.
Views: 31©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Azerbaijani project to monitor disease via mobile phones
- Innovative educational system to be improved under presidential decree
- NTRC prolongs license of two TV and radio organizations for 6 years
- Azerbaijan establishes e-registry for medicines
- Azerbaijani museum introduces e-guide
- Nar Mobile opens “Nar Dunyasi” sales and service center in Siyazan city
- International conference on custom electronic services held in Baku
- OIC secretary general to attend COMSTECH meeting in Baku
- Azerbaijan develops earthquake warning system
- New law to regulate transition to digital broadcasting in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijani State Social Protection Fund introduces electronic digital signature
- Intellectual traffic management system in Baku to be commissioned in December
- Tax Ministry of Azerbaijan started receiving video-addresses
- World Bank recommends Azerbaijan to speed up e-service introduction in real estate
- Azerbaijan to shift to electronic registration of real estate