Prospects for further cooperation in e-government field discussed with Korean expertsThe Data Processing Centre (DPC) of the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies (MCHT) of the Republic of Azerbaijan has held a meeting with the Korean delegation led by Professor of Sangmyung University Hung Kuk Park.
During the meeting, the sides discussed the prospects for further cooperation in the e-government field and mutual exchange of experience.
Speaking about the successful experiences of other countries in the related areas, the representatives of the Korean delegation, which consisted of experts from Sangmyung University, highly appraised the current state of development of the high technologies sector in Azerbaijan.
Professor Hung Kuk Park stressed that “the fact that Azerbaijan have taken the 56th place in the United Nations E-Government Development Index (EGDI) testifies to the high level of development of this sector in the country”.
The head of the delegation expressed the willingness of the Korean side to cooperate with Azerbaijan in all relevant areas. He also emphasized the possibility of involvement of medium and small companies of Korea in this cooperation.
The director of the Data Processing Center Elnar Asadov, in turn, informed the foreign guests about the achievements attained by the country in this field. He expressed satisfaction with the current level of bilateral cooperation between the two countries.
Also, during the meeting, the two sides exchanged their views on e-government, e-signature infrastructure, development of e-services and other projects.
Views: 469©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy