Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Regional Data and International Switching centers of Ministry of Communications and High TechnologiesThe opening ceremony of the Regional Data and International Switching centers of the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies took place in Baku.
The opening ceremony was attended by President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and his spouse Mehriban Aliyeva.
Minister of Communications and High Technologies of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ramin Guluzade informed the head of state that the operator of Regional Data Center and IP-based International Switching Center is AzInTelecom Limited Liability Company, which was restructured and renamed in June 2015.
President Ilham Aliyev and his spouse Mehriban Aliyeva viewed the conditions created at the centers.
In the end, they posed together for photographs.
Views: 341©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy