Employees of Ministry of Communications and High Technologies visited national leader Heydar Aliyev’s grave in Alley of Honor and Martyrs’ Alley on occasion of professional holidayThe employees of the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies visited the Alley of Honor, paid tribute to the national leader Heydar Aliyev, who is an architect and founder of the independent Azerbaijan, laid a wreath at his tomb on the occasion of the professional holiday of workers of the sphere of communications and information technologies in Azerbaijan, which is marked by the Order of President Ilham Aliyev dated December 2, 2006.
They also paid tribute to the prominent ophthalmologist, academician Zarifa Aliyeva, laid flowers at her grave.
Then the event participants visited the Alley of Martyrs, paid tribute to the heroes who gave their lives for the freedom and territorial integrity of Azerbaijan, laid a wreath at the memorial "Eternal Flame".
Then, a meeting was held with communications veterans at the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies.
Congratulating communication workers on the occasion of the professional holiday, Minister of Communications and High Technologies Ramin Guluzade said Azerbaijani communications has travelled a long historical path over the past 135 years.
The Minister noted great successes have been achieved in this field as a result of the attention and care of President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev to the field and, highlighted the role of communications veterans in achieving these successes.
The Minister also noted that he is always ready to listen to valuable recommendations of experienced veterans and wished them robust health.
The communications veterans expressed gratitude for the care shown to them, as well as satisfaction with the measures implemented in the direction of development of this field by the ministry. They congratulated the Minister on the transition to digital broadcasting and opening of the Regional Data Center.
At the end of the event, they posed for photographs.
Views: 361©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy