Trainings for employees working with citizens in telecommunication nodes and post offices launched at ‘Electronic Government’ Training and Education CentreTrainings for employees working with citizens in telecommunication nodes and post offices have started at the "Electronic Government" Training and Education Centre of the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies.
The aim of the first trainings held on November 8-9 is to improve the knowledge of employees on the use of electronic services.
After acquiring the necessary knowledge, staff will be able to give detailed answers to citizens’ questions with regard to electronic services.
The trainings will take place mainly at the office of the “Electronic Government” Training and Education Centre in Baku and the other regional training centres located in 12 cities across the country - Sumgayit, Ganja, Mingachevir, Lankaran, Gabala, Gazakh, Barda, Goychay, Shamakhi, Shirvan, Sheki, Gusar – via videoconference.
Around 250 employees are expected to be involved in the trainings, which will be conducted by experts from the Data Processing Centre of the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies and the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population.
Note that trainings are held at the “Electronic Government” Training and Education Centre on a regular basis to increase the employees’ knowledge on electronic services and educate the public about their use.
Views: 304©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy