Appeal Board of the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies holds next meetingThe Appeal Board established in the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies (MCHT) has held its next meeting.
At the meeting, the speakers made reports, held discussions, expressed their opinions and made suggestions on the issues included in the agenda - the recommendations of the head of the Presidential Administration of the Republic of Azerbaijan given to the central and local executive authorities with the purpose of protecting entrepreneurs’ rights and legal interests, the integration of Appeal Boards into the system “Electronic reception of appeals at the Appeal Boards of the central and local executive authorities”, as well as appeals received recently in the Appeal Board.
During the meeting, the speakers stressed the importance of increasing the attention to the appeals related to the business activities by the Ministry and its structural divisions, taking serious measures to promptly solve the issues raised in the appeals at the initial stage, as well as ensuring comprehensive and objective consideration of the appeals received.
Views: 155©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy