Azerbaijan fully switches to digital TV broadcastingThe Ministry of Communications and High Technologies informs that from today the country has fully switched to the digital TV broadcasting and analog broadcasting has been suspended.
Note that the transition to the digital television broadcasting will allow the population to watch TV programs in all regions of the country in high quality, including in HD format by receiving pictures and sound signals without interference and information loss.
Another advantage of the transition to the digital broadcasting is that all television broadcasting in each region will be carried out from a single station. In other words, by turning the antennas installed to one direction, the population will be able to easily watch all open broadcasting channels.
Thus, Azerbaijan has fulfilled the relevant obligation owed to the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) in connection with the transition to the digital TV broadcasting.
It should be noted that Azerbaijan has become the second country in the CIS, which has fully switched to the digital broadcasting.
It is to be recalled that transition to the open package digital television broadcasting in Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic was implemented on December 10, 2014, in Baku and Absheron peninsula on November 1, 2016.
You can call hotline number 1411 of the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies for any questions arising in connection with the transition to the digital TV broadcasting.
Views: 157©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy