New resident begins operating at High Technologies ParkA new resident begins operating at the High Technologies Park as a result of work done by the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies. The Azerbaijani company CRM GROUP LLC plans to engage in business activity involving the production of local substitutes of the products that are imported into our country.
The resident company intends to develop software solutions and various equipment, as well as to conduct scientific research activities and pilot and experimental works, including the application of the results of these activities in the industry.
The purpose of CRM GROUP - production and export of new technological equipment that meets the requirements of local and regional IT-markets, promotion of local innovative IT products in global markets, search and development of local innovative products.
To implement the project presented by CRM IT INNOVATION PRODUCTS, 2.5 hectares of land will be allocated in the territory of the High Technologies Park on Pirallahi island.
Under the project, laboratories, warehouse and an office will be built and auxiliary areas will be created in the territory of the High Technologies Park.
The company, which will become the second resident of the High Technologies Park, has set itself the goal of becoming by 2020 a leading distributor of toners for laser printers in Azerbaijan, as well as to become one of the leading producers of IT software solutions and services.
Note that the High Technologies Park provides continuous support to local IT-companies and innovative start-up projects.
Views: 145©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy