E-Government Training Centre receives ‘Cisco Networking Academy’ statusThe E-Government Training Centre of the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies is expanding its activities to improve the quality of training and education in the field of information technologies.
Thus, the Centre has received the official status of Networking Academy from the company Cisco, which is the world's most reputable network technologies company.
Cisco Networking Academy was established in the Centre for professionals who want to enhance their knowledge and skills in the field of information technologies and individuals who are interested in this field.
The new status will allow the Centre to organize formal trainings in the field of network technologies.
These trainings along with helping participants to gain initial and high-level knowledge in the field of network administration will create new career opportunities for them.
Note that trainings are conducted at Cisco Networking Academy, which operates in more than 170 countries around the world, based on Cisco’s international program by certified professionals.
By participating in trainings, students gain knowledge in the fields of new networks, network administration, security and cloud technologies. Training participants are provided with necessary materials. At the same time, they can use real and virtual systems at laboratories to improve the knowledge and get online access to official resources.
The trainings, which will be held at the E-Government Training Centre in the near future, will help students to prepare for international examinations for gaining Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Cisco Certified Network Professionals (CCNP) statuses.
Those students who successfully participate in the trainings will receive certificates from the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies and Cisco Networking Academy and this will bring new opportunities for them.
Views: 206©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy