Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies established by order of Azerbaijani PresidentPresident Ilham Aliyev has signed an executive order on establishing the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Under another presidential order, Ramin Guluzade has been appointed as Minister of Transport, Communications and High Technologies.
The order aims to improve the public administration system in Azerbaijan, bring the country’s state policy in the fields of transport and communications and high technologies to modern requirements, and increase the effectiveness in this area.
According to the order, the Cabinet of Ministers shall prepare and submit to the President the draft regulations on the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies of the Republic of Azerbaijan, as well as prepare proposals on the structure and total number of employees of the ministry within two months. The Cabinet of Ministers was instructed to prepare and submit to the President proposals on adjustment of the acts of the President to the establishment of the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies within two months. Also, the Cabinet of Ministers shall ensure the adjustment of its normative legal acts and inform the President within three months.
Furthermore, according to the order, the Cabinet of Ministers shall control the adjustment of the legal acts of central executive bodies and inform the Azerbaijani president on their implementation within five months.
The Ministry of Justice was instructed to ensure the adjustment of the normative legal acts and normative acts of central executive bodies to the establishment of the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies and inform the Cabinet of Ministers.
Views: 310©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy