“Poçtap” service for returning of lost documents to its owner launchedAzerpost LLC of the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies (MTCHT) has launched the service "Poçtap" ("Pochtap"), which is implemented within the framework of a new social project. The aim of the service "Poçtap" is returning found documents to their owners.
The documents found within the service are accepted by appropriate post offices, if the owner of the document is not found, it will be delivered to the appropriate authority. So, if a person finds a document by chance may toss it in any letterbox or hand it over to any post office, as well as "Shebeke" service centers on the condition of anonymity. The document received at the post office is registered in a relevant program and searching for the holder’s contact information automatically starts, and if found, a call center employee contacts the person.
At the same time, the person who has lost his document can learn information about it, whether it is found or not by visiting the official webpage of "Poçtap" service ( http://www.pochtap.az), calling call center 169 or any post office or place an advertisement for the search of the lost document.
Thus, it is possible to place advertisement on the lost document by selecting the section "I have lost my document" and entering necessary information in the related fields at http://www.pochtap.az.
At the same time, by entering relevant data in the "Search" section, the person can make a search in order to obtain information on current status of the document, the storage period, availability of information on the lost document in the database of the service "Poçtap".
The person whose document was found can get the document at branch post office or order its delivery to the nearest post office by calling call center. Retention period of the document in the post offices is 10 days. The period may be extended for up to 1 month at the request of the owner of the document.
It should be noted that the person who gets the lost document at post offices or "Shebeke" service centers through "Poçtap" service must pay service fee in the amount of AZN1.80. If the person wants the lost document to be delivered to his/her address, delivery fee is calculated in accordance with Azerexpresspost’s service rates.
Views: 97©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy