The number of uses of e-services on the E-government portal has exceeded 40 millionToday, consistent measures are being implemented in our country to improve the quality and expand the scope of electronic services.
As a result of these measures, the majority of citizens prefer to use the services that cover many fields of the social and economic life in electronic form.
The concentration of all these services in one centre – the E-government portal makes it easier for citizen to use them.
The number and range of services offered on the portal are updated continuously to ensure comfort and satisfaction of users.
At present, 430 different types of e-services covering 44 areas are provided through the portal.
The counter operating in real-time mode on the portal allows citizens to learn how many times each of the e-services were used and which e-services were used most often.
According to statistics, the electronic services that are offered on the E-government portal have so far been used more than 40 million times.
During the period between 1 March 2016 and 1 March 2017, the electronic services were used more than 20 million times.
And this makes 50% of the usages of electronic services that have been registered starting from the date of the launch of portal until today.
These figures clearly show that the popularity of the portal among the citizens of the country is increasing day by day.
Views: 39©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy