Minister of Transport, Communications and High Technologies Ramin Guluzade receives citizens in ImishliToday, Minister of Transport, Communications and High Technologies Ramin Guluzade received citizens in Imishli (including citizens from Imishli, Aghjabedi, Beylagan, Zardab, Fuzuli, Lachin and Khojavand regions).
At the reception, the Minister listened to the complaints and suggestions from citizens related to the provision of transport, telecommunications (including Internet, radio and TV broadcasting) and postal services, and issues of concern to the population in this area.
The appeals made at the reception were mainly associated with the quality of telecommunications services, the Internet, postal services, repair and construction of roads, as well as employment and other issues.
Citizens’ appeals on the issues that are unrelated to the activity of the ministry were also registered in order to forward to relevant bodies.
Majority of the problems raised by citizens were solved on the spot.
Minister Ramin Guluzade gave instructions to the heads of relevant bodies on solving of other appeals.
As part of his regional visit, Minister Ramin Guluzade also held a meeting with the heads of regional telecommunication centers and post offices, as well as regional offices and subordinate bodies of the State Road Transport Service.
During the meeting, extensive discussions were held on the current situation in the sector, shortcomings, service quality and citizens’ complaints. It was noted that the reforms implemented in the relevant field are aimed at ensuring citizens’ satisfaction and increasing the quality of services.
During the meeting, Ramin Guluzade gave instructions to the heads of appropriate bodies on improving the service quality, eliminating existing shortcomings and providing individual and sensitive approach to each citizen’s appeal.
Views: 132©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy