Five organizations sign memorandum on returning lost documents to its ownerMemorandum on cooperation was signed within the framework of "Poçtap" social project on returning of lost documents to its owner, which is realized by Azerpost LLC of the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies (MTCHT).
The memorandum was signed between Baku City Main Police Department, Baku Metro CJSC, Temiz Sheher OJSC, Bakubus LLC and Azerpost LLC.
Under the agreement, the above-mentioned organizations undertake obligation to provide support to the "Poçtap" service, constantly cooperate, hand over documents found by their co-workers to post collection, as well as inform citizens about "Poçtap" service.
It should be noted that documents found within "Poçtap" service are accepted by post offices and Shebeke (Network) service centers, their owners are searched, if the owners are not found, the documents are handed over to the appropriate authority.
Thus, if a person finds a document by chance may toss it in any letterbox or hand it over to any post office, as well as "Shebeke" (Network) service centers on the condition of anonymity. The document received at the post office is registered in a relevant program and search for the holder’s contact information starts automatically, if found, a call center employee contacts the person.
At the same time, a person who has lost his/her document can learn information about it, whether it is found or not by visiting the official webpage of the "Poçtap" service (http://www.pochtap.az) calling call center 169 or any post office or place an advertisement for the search of the lost document.
The person whose document was found can get it at the branch post office where it is available or order its delivery to the nearest post office by calling call center. Retention period of a document in the post offices is 30 days. Then the document is presented to the relevant body (Interior Ministry, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Education etc.).
It should be noted that the person who gets his/her lost document at post offices or "Shebeke" service centers through the "Poçtap" service must pay service fee in the amount of AZN1.80. If the person wants the lost document to be delivered to his/her address, delivery fee is calculated in accordance with Azerexpresspost’s service rates.
Views: 56©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy