Uninterrupted transport and telecommunications services to be provided during holidaysThe Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies (MTCHT) has given relevant instructions to subordinate bodies, associations and telecommunication agencies and country’s telecom operators to ensure the population at the proper level with transport, telecommunication services, including Internet access, mobile services, and radio and TV broadcasting during the days of Novruz holiday.
On pre-holidays and public holidays, with a view to ensuring the continuous operation of fixed telephones, home phones will not be disconnected for debt or other reasons. Moreover, all appropriate measures will be taken for prompt consideration and resolution of appeals received.
During holidays, duties will be organized and relevant measures will be taken to ensure the population with uninterrupted and quality transport, telecommunications services, radio and TV broadcasting, promptly eliminate damaged cables and lines, execute the operating schedule of post offices, suspend preventive, construction and installation work, as well as strengthen the protection of communications facilities.
Intercity transportation and the International Bus Terminal will operate in strengthened mode. Additionally, with due consideration of the density of passenger traffic, required number of buses will be in service.
Citizens facing any problem are requested to contact the hotline number – 1655.
Views: 73©ictnews.az. All rights reserved.
- Baku Telephone Communication Production Association is building new base station
- Recreation center for communication workers has been reconstructed
- Hybrid post trade is created in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in list of countries rapidly decreasing prices of communication
- All Azerbaijani TV channels are broadcast across Karabakh
- Memorandum of Understanding will be signed for “TESIH”
- New TV station will be built for digital TV
- New television station to be built in Baku
- Ministry of Communications and IT improved rules of conduct of civil servants
- Azerbaijani and French representatives of ICT sector to discuss cooperation
- The capital’s ATE central stations to be based on NGN technology
- Connection to ATE to be in electron format in Baku
- New computer room in “Communications Worker” health camp
- Azerbaijani Communications and IT Ministry agrees on terms of leasing Azerspace
- Introducing e-services in government agencies in Azerbaijan will prevent corruption and reduce bureaucracy